Abilities represent your level of aptitude for particular weapons and sets of skills. Many higher level creatures are difficult to hit with weapons, and high level or complicated skills are difficult to use. Every weapon and skill has an ability that is linked with it(swords are linked with the sword ability, for example), and by acquiring that ability, your character can begin to use their weapons and skills effectively.
In order to acquire an ability, you have to visit a trainer. Many different trainers exist throughout the land, and while some offer their training for free, most will charge a fee. Most trainers will only train characters of a certain class, so you might have to search for a little while before you find someone to train you.
When you acquire an ability, it starts with a level of zero. This level, though, increases with use - once you have acquired the sword ability, using a sword in combat will make your ability increase. For every level your character has, they can gain ten levels of ability.
- (Totem Trainer) ??? ?? ???? - coming soon.
- (Spear Trainer) ??? ?? ???? - coming soon.
- (Novelty Trainer) ??? ?? ???? - coming soon.
- (Fortitude) Statue of Daghda - near completion, rest coming soon.
- (Reflex) Statue of Epona - near completion, rest coming soon
- (Vigour) Statue of Taranis - near completion, rest coming soon.
- (Warding) Statue of Cerridwen - near completion, rest coming soon.
- (Willpower) Statue of Lir - near completion, rest coming soon.